An entrepreneur and thought leader, Mindy’s professional career spans from office assistant to the former CEO of a successful wealth management firm. Mindy was a single mother, dealing with divorce and had experienced a life-threatening illness.
Reaching the pinnacle of her professional career, Mindy was in the middle of raising her talented boys when tragedy struck. Mindy’s father and oldest son were murdered by a white supremacist intent on killing Jews.
FINDING HER VOICE
Mindy’s life purpose changed from guiding people financially to helping people find space to learn about our differences and discover commonalities. With compassion and forgiveness Mindy shares her experience of loss as a daughter and a mother, a wife and co-worker both nationally and internationally. Mindy encourages and motivates audiences to overcome life’s challenges, one day at a time.
Kindness, Faith & Healing
Along with her family, Mindy started the Faith Always Wins Foundation promoting dialogue for the betterment of our world through kindness, faith and healing. The Foundation engages local and regional communities, businesses, cities and schools in SevenDays® Make a Ripple, Change the World, an experience which provides opportunities for all people to increase kindness through knowledge mindset and behaviors.
As a co-founder of Workplace Healing, LLC, Mindy’s vision is changing our corporate culture from primarily a head-based environment to include a path for heart-based conversations. Life disruptions touch every human. Our co-workers have the unique ability to be part of our healing strategy when they know what to say and when to say it.
• Anti-Defamation League’s Concert Against Hate Honoree, 2014
• Crescent Peace Society Award, 2017
• Dialogue institute of the Southwest Friendship Dinner-Raindrop Award for Outstanding Service in Peace
• Greater Kansas City Interfaith Council, 2018 Honoree
• Kansas City Consensus Civility Awards, 2017
• Kansas City Missouri Mayor’s Prayer Breakfast Honoree
• Kindest Kansas Citian Award, 2020
• Labor-Management Council 19th Annual Awards
• Overland Park Award from the Overland Park Chamber of Commerce, 2016
• WIN for KC Women’s Sports Awards/Lockton Companies Resiliency Award, 2015
• Women Who Mean Business, Kansas City Business Journal, 2010